Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colours of products, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. Please note also that our products are made of natural material. Some corresponding inequalities of material and colour are possible and are not to be deemed as defects. We reserve the right to change details on products or photos of products without prior notice.
In order to pay for the products, you can use one of the following methods of payments:
- Bank transfer
- Paylane, operated by PayLane sp. z o.o., 80–280 Gdańsk, ul. Norwida 4, KRS: 0000227278.
Please note that due to technical reasons not all methods of payment may be available at all time.
- We are working hard to make you happy with your Berrolia products. However, if you unpack the goods and find that you are not quite satisfied with your purchase, please email us immediately. We will authorise the return and email you about the further steps. Please send the return using any mailing service that allows for package tracking. As soon as you ship your return, please email us the tracking number.
- You have 90 calendar days from the delivery date to bring your return to the post.
- We can only accept your return if the product is in the original condition. On our side, we would never send out used goods to you.
- Once the goods are returned to us in the original and unused condition we will quality check them and process a refund for the goods. Depending on the original payment it may take a few weeks to see the refund on your account. A refund will be made, if possible, using the same transaction means as the original payment.
- Shipping costs and import fees are not refundable. Please note that returns from outside the EU that are shipped duty unpaid will be refused until any associated fees are paid by the sender.
- Any unclaimed or undeliverable packages will not be refunded. If a package is damaged during transit or returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the responsibility of the customer to communicate with the shipping company in the first instance.
Prices, taxes and import fees policy
All prices on this website are displayed in euro and are buyer’s end prices. The seller is exempt from VAT. Please note that you may be legally obliged to pay customs duties and other import taxes that are specific to your country. Import fees vary from country to country, so please contact your customs office for further details.
Warranty and repairs
We are sure that our products are good, so we provide a lifetime warranty to unintended manufacturing defects. In the event that something breaks or seams tear, please contact us immediately so we can determine what happened and find a solution.
Entity responsible for the operation of Berrolia is
Centrum BTG Anna Zyzik-Mackiewicz
ul. Trójskok 9
94-101 Łódź, Poland